Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Walker's checkup and Awaiting Ethan's arrival

As I type we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of my nephew Ethan!! They went in the hospital yesterday to be induced and he should be arriving any minuite now :) We are so excited!! The first thing Will asked when he woke up this morning was "Is Baby Ethan here yet??" So of course we had to call and verify :) He wouldn't just take our word for it.

I took Walker for his check up this morning and he weighed a whopping 11 lbs 6oz and was 22.5 inches long. He has gained almost 3 lbs in a month! Poor little fella had to get 4 shots and the rotovirus vaccine which was an oral vaccine. I HATE it when they get shots...which is pretty much every visit for the first year. I'm not sure who it hurt worse me or him!! Our little man has been sleeping so good lately. (knock on wood...my head...etc) He is sleeping anywhere from 6 to 7 hours at a stretch during the night which is an answered prayer!! It sure beats every 2 to 2 1/2 hours. That 2 hour thing reminds me exactly how old I am :)

Please keep checking back and I hope to have more pictures up soon and hopefully my next post will be announcing the arrival of Baby Ethan!

No comments:

Post a Comment